Point Travel Guide
Travel Information For your trip to the North Coast of Jamaica
Complete Guide to Negril Jamaica, Lucea Hanover and Montego Bay including Hotels and Vacation Rentals, Real Estate, Tours and Activities, Shopping and Dining Guides, and More! www.Pointlucea.com email@example.com
Monday, May 23, 2011 9:18 AM
Welcome to Lucea Hanover
The Town Hall
Paris has the Eiffel Tower, New York the Empire State Building, Rome The Colossus, London House of Parliament with Big Ben and Lucea has its Town Hall with a Chimming clock. This is a scene of Lucea (St. Lucia) facing the Townhall(old Court House) which was built in 1820. Notice the clock at top, that was meant to be installed for the island of St. Lucia, maps of the period shows the spelling as st. Lucia.
The Town Hall was used as a Court House and offices for the Parish Council (local government) it is seen in the movie "Cool Runnings". The capital town, Lucea is located at latitude 18°25'N, longitude 78°08'W. The parish has a mountainous terrain, with the coastline marked by coves and bays. Hanover covers an area of 430 km2.
Attractions Near Lucea
* Waterfalls - Paradise, Kempshot, Dry Hill
* The Old Lucea Court House is an important attraction, situated in the centre of town.
* Blenheim - is the birthplace of Sir Alexander Bustamante, one of Jamaica's National Heroes and a former Prime Minister of Jamaica.
* Lucea Parish Church – dates back to the 1700s. Legend has it that a tunnel leads from the Church to the nearby Fort Charlotte.
* Fort Charlotte – was built in 1761 for the defence of the Lucea which, at that time, was in danger of attack by French raiders. The fort stands on a peninsula overlooking the bay.
* Tryall Waterwheel – is found on a property which was once a sugar estate.
Point Lucea Travel Guide Classifieds
Are you searching for the perfect location for free advertising? It seems like simple, free business advertising just doesn't exist anymore. Jamaica Publishing proves that free advertising still does exist. We make the difference in advertising strategies for you.Using Link Exchange Potential customers will see your free classifieds on our sites and contact you directly about your product or service. Use free online advertising and online classifieds for your business, product or service and reach a large audience of diverse interests. Promote your website using our free online classifieds, bulk email advertising, targeted traffic, free advertising and free classified ads submission services.For Our Link Exchange Free Advertisement You Need to place a link on your website linking back to us and within 48hrs we will verify and place a link on our website for your business. If you are interesting place the following html link and after contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us at 876.429.8664 TO VIEW YOUR ADS HERE.
|ADS BY JAMAICA PUBLISHING